1.2. Each User must carefully read and comply with this Policy. It is understood and agreed that by the fact of using the Website or otherwise by providing Us the Personal Data directly on our request, the respective User is presumed to has fully read, understood and accepted this Policy. If any User does not agree with this Policy in general or any part of it, such User must not access and use the Website.
1.4. This Policy shall be considered an inalienable part of the Terms and Conditions (hereinafter – the “Terms“). The Terms and this Policy shall be governed by the laws and regulations that are applicable in Dubai and any legal dispute arising from the implementation, interpretation and/or execution of this Policy will be deferred to the courts of Dubai
2.1. Account – a personal account, created and maintained by the User on the Website.
2.2. Applicable Law – Rules and regulations applicable in Dubai shall govern this Policy and any and all relations between a User and Company.
2.3. Company- New Hope Recreational Services L.L.C.
2.4 Personal Data/Information – information or totality of information that can be associated with a specific person (the User) and can be used to identify that person.
2.6. Prize – a cash prize won by an eligible Participant in the Free Raffle Draws and/or one of the prize categories determined in accordance with the Rules.
2.7. Registration – the procedure of setting up an Account on the Website.
2.8. User (also referred to as “Customer”, you“, “your“) – owner of the Account on the Website, that has not been terminated, suspended or closed.
2.9. Website – the GoWin Website maintained and owned by the Company.
- Purpose of Personal Data Use
3.1. We collect from the Users only the Personal Data that we need for their proper use of the Website. In particular, we use your Personal Data to:
- administer our Website and provide Services, including, among other to:
- verify that you are purchasing the GoWin Product on your behalf only;
- verify that you make withdrawals on your behalf only;
- verify if you are eligible as per the eligibility criteria stipulated in the Terms;
- verify if you meet other requirements set forth in the Terms;
- comply with relevant KYC rules and other regulation in accordance with the Applicable Law;
- personalize our Website for you;
- send you technical notices, support, and administrative messages;
- communicate with you about Products, services, promotions, events and other news and information we think will be of interest to you;
- monitor and analyze trends, usage, and activities in connection with our Website and services;
- detect, investigate and prevent fraudulent transactions and other illegal activities and protect the rights and property of the Company and others;
- link or combine Personal Data we collect from or about you.
- User’s Rights
4.1. You have a right to access to your Personal Data, withdraw your consent for data processing, obtain the information whether or not your personal data is being processed and to require the correction, updating or deletion of incorrect or/and inaccurate data by contacting us at [email protected]. Nevertheless, this request must comply with the Terms. We shall delete your respective Personal Data from any sources within 24 hours from the moment we receive such request from you.
4.2. To terminate your account and remove your Personal Data completely, please email us at [email protected] with a request that complies with the Terms and the Applicable Law.
4.3. You have the right to receive notices of processing activities from the Company.
4.4. You have the right to transfer data in a machine-readable format.
4.5. You have the right to lodge a complaint with the local supervisory authority, authorized to review such complaints.
4.6. You are entitled with and may exercise any of the rights and freedoms guaranteed by the General Data Protection Regulation (the GRPR) with regard to the processing of personal data if you fall under its’ material and territorial scope as defined in the GDPR.
- Personal Data Collection and Processing
5.1. We collect Personal Data from running the Website and use Personal Data, provided to us by you. We may collect such Personal Data:
- phone and e-mail address;
- full name and surname;
- date of birth and gender;
- address, country, state, city, postal code.
5.3. When registering on the Website and providing consent to the collection, storing and processing of your personal data, you warrant that you have read and understood this Policy.
5.4. We reserve the right to collect any other Data, including data which is not Personal per se such as:
- payment information;
5.5. When you visit the Website or use our products, we automatically collect the Personal Data sent to us by your computer, mobile phone, or another access device. This Personal Data may include:
- your IP address;
- device information including, but not limited to, identifier, name, and type, operating system;
- mobile network information;
- standard web log information, such as your browser type, and the pages you accessed on our Website, access times, website navigation paths.
5.6. The Company collects some data automatically, namely information about devices (including mobile devices), which you may use to access the Website, IP-address of your devices, used browsers and operating systems, date, time, geographical location data of your access to the Website. However, we will not release your personally identifying information of such kind to any third party without Your consent, except as set forth herein.
5.7. We do not process any sensitive Personal Data, such as religion, race, ethnicity and/or political views.
5.8. We may also use third party service providers, which we entrust storing data, its collection and analysis. This is made in order to enable you to get the best services possible and to make our cooperation the most effective and with the best benefit for you. These third parties have their own privacy policies and their own conditions, whether to collect your data or opt-out from it. Thus, we do recommend you to get yourself acquainted with the terms of the third party service provider if you use other services on our Website. We will not seek any of your Personal Information through any other software platforms, data web resources etc., even if this information is necessary for You or your usage of the Website.
5.9. You agree to provide the Personal Data specified herein and agree that your provided Personal Data may be processed and stored by us or our counterparties (as specified in clause 5.8 hereof) during the period of time that is practically necessary for the purposes for which the information may be used.
5.10. The components of Personal Data that mentioned below may be modified from time to time according to the Applicable law and our needs that will be reflected in this Policy. We will not collect any other Personal Data except for the mentioned herein until we amend and post these amendments to the Policy on the homepage of our Website.
5.11. You have the right to request personal information safeguards in case your data is being transferred outside of the territorial scope of the GDPR as defined in the GDPR if you fall under its’ material and territorial scope.
- Personal Data Protection and Sharing
6.1. We will do any and all efforts and actions prescribed by Applicable Law to store any of your Personal Data in secrecy, to protect your Personal Data from accidental loss, disclosure or erasure, from illegal processing or illegal access.
6.2. We store and process your Personal Data on our servers in various jurisdictions, where our facilities and/or our service providers are located. By submitting your Personal Data, you agree to this transfer, storing, or processing. We will take all steps reasonably necessary to ensure that your Personal Data is treated securely and in accordance with this Policy. We protect your Personal Data under internationally acknowledged standards, using physical, technical, and administrative security measures to reduce the risks of loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, and alteration. Some of the safeguards we use are firewalls and data encryption, physical access controls to our data centers, and information access authorization controls. We also authorize access to Personal Data only for those employees or contractors who require it to fulfill their job or service responsibilities. All of our physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards are designed to comply with the Applicable Law and regulations. Third parties may be located in other countries where the laws on the processing of Personal Data may be less stringent than in your country. From time to time, the Personal Data may be also stored in other locations, and in such cases, we will ensure that the Personal Data will be stored and processed with the reasonable level of care and security.
6.3. We reserve our right to share your Personal Data with the following parties and with regard to the following cases:
- companies that we plan to merge with or be acquired by (all or a portion of our business);
- companies in connection with, or during negotiations of, any sale of company assets or any financing by another company;
- service providers that execute any work for us (such as hosting providers, identity verification, support, payment, and email service providers);
- in response to a request for information if we believe disclosure is in accordance with, or required by, any applicable law, regulation or legal process;
- if we believe your actions are inconsistent with our user agreements or policies, or to protect the rights, property, and safety of the Company or others;
- between and among Company and its current and future corporate parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, and other companies under common control and ownership;
- when we believe, in our sole discretion, that the disclosure of personal information is necessary to report suspected illegal activity or to investigate violations of our Terms;
- if we are required to disclose any Personal Data with details of any Prize won/claimed by or paid to you.
6.4. We will not provide your Personal Data to any other Website users or third parties other than described in clause 6.3 herein without your consent or direction.
6.5. We will not sell or rent your Personal Data and/or customer lists to third parties without your explicit consent.
6.6. We may combine your Personal Data with information we collect from other companies and use it to improve and personalize the Website and our products, as well as our content and advertising.
6.7. We may use your name and email address to provide you with information about products or services that may be of interest to You, but we will not use your Personal Data without complying with Applicable Law and, where appropriate, obtaining your consent.
- Data Storage and Retention
7.1. In accordance with the Applicable Law and as needed to provide services to our Users, we may store and retain your Personal Data provided its integrity and the appropriate approach to it. This requirement is conditioned by the need for complying with legal obligations and resolving possible disputes. We may retain your Personal Data for as long as your account is active. Moreover, your Personal Data may be held beyond the abovementioned period until it is indispensable for us to have relevant information to respond to any issues that may arise later.
8.1. We use relevant electronic and procedural safeguards to protect the privacy of the information you provide to us from loss, misuse, disclosure, alteration, and destruction. Please note that transmission of data or information (including communications by e-mail) over the Internet or other publicly accessible networks is not one hundred percent secure. Please note that we are not liable for the security of any data you are transmitting over the Internet, or third-party content.
8.2. All our servers used to store and process your Personal Data are compliant with the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard.
8.3. Any third party with whom we share your Personal Data shall provide at least the same means of data protection, as set forth in this Policy.
9.1. When you access the Website, we (or Google Analytics or similar service provider on our behalf) may place small data files called cookies on your computer or another device. We use these technologies to recognize you as our user, customize our Website, understand usage and determine the effectiveness of email marketing campaigns, measure promotional effectiveness and collect information about your computer (as described in clause 5.6 hereof) or other access device to mitigate risk, help prevent fraud, and promote trust and safety. Web beacons (or pixel tags) are electronic images that may be used in our web Services or emails to help deliver cookies, count website visits, understand usage and determine the effectiveness of email marketing campaigns.
9.2. We use the following types of cookies:
- session cookies;
- advertising cookies;
- third-party cookies (Facebook Pixel, Google Analytics). These third parties have their own privacy policies and their own conditions, whether to collect your data or opt-out from it. Thus, we do recommend you to get yourself acquainted with the terms of the third party service provider.
Please keep in mind that simply disabling all cookies or all of our cookies in your browser settings, may lead to certain sections or features of our Website not working. Therefore, we recommend using the Cookie Settings on our website instead of disabling all cookies in your web browser.
9.4. If you want to opt-out of being tracked by Google Analytics, please visit Google Analytics Opt-out page.
- Contact Details