GoWin Terms and Conditions (hereinafter referred to as the “Terms”) set out the various rules and procedures that apply when a customer purchases one or more of the GoWin Pencils.
By using the Platform, the GoWin Customer is considered to have expressly agreed to be bound by the Terms and by the other additional rules and policies (the “Rules”) . Therefore, We recommend that You read carefully, understand and approve all these Terms and Rules in advance.
The Terms and Rules will constitute the entire understanding (the “Agreement”) between the Customer and GoWin in relation to purchasing the GoWin Pencil & entering the daily Free draws. The Rules are hereby incorporated into and form part of these Terms and the Customer agrees to be legally bound by the Terms and additional Rules.
1.Definitions and Interpretation
In these Terms, all capitalized words and expressions shall have the following meanings:
|“AED”||means the “United Arab Emirates Dirhams”.|
|“Ball Sets”||means a set of ten (10) solid EVA polymer balls, numbered zero (0) through nine (9), and matched by weight.|
|“Central Computer System”||means the computer system used by GoWin, to manage and facilitate the purchase of Products, enable the Entry into the Free Daily Draws, generate Raffle IDs and pay Prizes.|
|Competition “Company” “Competitions Terms”||means the opportunity for consumers to win a prize in a Raffle Draw after purchasing a Pencil with Participating Outlets after which customers have become eligible to a free Raffle Ticket. New Hope Recreational Services L.L.C, is the company running the GoWin Website. as defined in Clause 5.|
|“Competition Prize”||as defined in Clause 5.4.|
|“Customer Support”||means the GoWin Customer Support reachable by email on [email protected]|
|“Draw(s)”||Free Daily Raffle Draws @ 9:00 PM GST.|
|“Entry (ies)”||Means a transaction by which a GoWin Customer /Participant’s entry into the Free Daily Draw has been recorded as an Entry on the Central Computer System.|
|“Online” or “GoWin Website”||means the GoWin Website : https://www.gowin.ae.|
|“Offline”||means the GoWin Point of Sales which can be also found at the GoWin Website : http://www.gowin.ae|
|“GoWin”||GoWin Save and Win, Is the official trademark for New Hope Recreational Services L.L.C., offering great deals by selling Pencils that represents a contribution to Gowin’s tree plantation projects via participating outlets in Dubai for customers to benefit and be eligible for free raffle draws.|
|“GoWin Point of Sale” “Participating Outlet”||a GoWin point of sale is a Participating Outlet which is officially appointed as a point of Sale/agent to sell and honor all “GoWin Pencils” including promoting all related FREE Raffle Tickets. Means a shop or retailer which is officially appointed as a point of Sale/agent to sell and honor “GoWin Pencils” including promoting all related FREE Raffle Tickets.|
|“Participant” or “You” or “Customer” or “GoWin Customer”||Means an individual /member of the public who intends to purchase Products by buying a GoWin Pencil at a participating outlet that represents a contribution to GoWin’s charitable causes, subsequently being entered into GoWin’s Free Raffle Draws .|
|“GoWin Pencil”||means GoWin’s Product that is displayed in all participating outlets.|
|“GoWin Winner” “Prize” or “Competition Prize”||Means a person who has participated in the draw of the free raffle tickets and won a prize. a cash prize won by an eligible Participant in the Free Raffle Draws and/or one of the prize categories determined in accordance with the Rules.|
|“GoWin Product(s)”||means the GoWin Pencil available for purchase at any of our participating outlets.|
|“Raffle Draw”||means the raffle draw is the process, in which a certain number of numbered balls are drawn and depending on which type of raffle draw, Participants have the chance of winning a prize.|
|“Raffle Ticket” “Syndicate”||a raffle ticket is a Free ticket to which a customer is eligible after buying a pencil (online) or (via a participating outlet) with which customers obtain numbered tickets, each of which has the chance of winning a prize. means a group of players who purchase a Product and Enter a Draw together and share any Prize in proportion to the contribution of each group member.|
|“Terms”||means These GoWin Terms and Conditions.|
|“UAE”||means the United Arab Emirates.|
1.1 Unless the context otherwise requires, words in the singular shall include the plural and, in the plural, shall include the singular.
1.2 In the event of any conflict or inconsistency between the various documents set out above, the order of precedence is: (1) these Terms; and (2) the Rules.
1.3 In the event of any conflict or inconsistency between the English and Arabic translations of these Terms, the English version of these Terms shall prevail.
- Information About Us
2.1 New Hope Recreational Services L.L.C., a Limited Liability Company incorporated in the Emirate of Dubai and holder of the GO WIN SAVE & WIN trademark.
2.2 GoWin’s Customer Service can be contacted by sending an email to [email protected].
- Our Products
3.1 By purchasing one or more of our Pencils at any of our participating outlets, you will be contributing to one of GoWin’s environmental projects.
3.2 By purchasing a “GoWin Product”, you are providing funding to one of our selected environmental projects. This allows You the opportunity to participate for Free in one complimentary GoWin Draw raffle as a ‘thank you’ for helping us support our environmental project “GoWin GoGreen”, which aims to plant more trees in the UAE because “ He who plants a tree, plants a hope”. Our ultimate Goal is to create a greener future for the next generations .
- Creating an Online Account & Purchasing Products
4.1 To purchase a Product, you must first be eligible to create an account. To be considered eligible, you should meet all the below requirements:
- have the age of majority at the time of purchase (18 years old or above); and
- not be prohibited or restricted from creating or accessing Your Account and/or Entering Games under the laws of Your jurisdiction of residence in which You are physically located when transacting with Us; and
- have a clean legal record & shouldn’t be named on any sanctions list; and
- abide at all times abide by these Terms and the Rules; and
- not be a resident of a sanctioned country
4.2 If You do not meet all of these eligibility requirements, you should not create an Account nor Enter Games.
4.3 Thereafter, you can create an Account and purchase online the GoWin Pencil. With each purchase of a GoWin Pencil, Customers are contributing financially and supporting our environmental Project “ GoWin Go Green”.
4.4 GoWin Customers can also purchase the GoWin Pencil, from our GoWin Store or GoWin Points of Sale located within Dubai.
4.5 The GoWin Customer will be granted with each purchase of a GoWin Pencil, one Free Entry to our daily Draw, which Results will be displayed daily on the GoWin Website, social media and at any GoWin Point of Sales.
4.6 If you decide to purchase at the GoWin Point of Sales, you might need to have cash since many of our participating outlets use cash only. The retail assistant (for In-Store Services) will guide you through the purchase process, where you will be able to indicate the number of Products you wish to purchase. All prices on the GoWin Website shall include VAT. Please ensure that you have checked the total amount of Products you are purchasing carefully.
4.7 All purchases (Online and Offline) of Products are considered final with no cancellation options. Once the Order has been done, you may not cancel nor request a refund.
4.8 We make all reasonable efforts to ensure that all prices shown online on the GoWin Website are correct at the time of purchase. We reserve the right to change prices and to add, alter or remove special offers from time to time and as necessary. Any Changes in price will not affect any Order that You have already placed.
4.9 There is no general right for a person to purchase Products. We may reject any Order, without limitation, only if any of the following reasons has occurred:
- if you do not fulfill the eligibility criteria detailed in above point 4.1.
- If your payment is not successful or provided.
- If your purchase of the Products otherwise breaches these Terms.
- If we suspect that the Order has been placed fraudulently or infringes any law or regulation.
- If we, in our sole discretion, deem it necessary.
4.10 Please note that every entry into a draw is the result of or equivalent to purchasing 2 GoWin Pencils (AED 10).
- Competitions’ Rules
5.1 Competitions are open only to those who meet the eligibility criteria detailed in article 4.1. of the Terms and any eligibility requirements detailed in the Terms.
5.2 Entries in Competitions as part of a syndicate or on behalf of any other person, syndicate, group, society, or company will not be accepted and joint submissions are not allowed.
5.3 If We suspect that a GoWin Customer has provided false information to circumvent competition Terms, We reserve the right to disqualify Entries that we believe were generated by that Customer.
5.4 You accept any competition prize (the “Competition Prize” or “Prize”) We award to you entirely at your own risk and we are not liable for any adverse consequence You experience because of Your acceptance and/or use of the Competition Prize.
5.5 If You’re a GoWin Winner, it is mandatory to upload a copy of your ID into your Account before We credit the Competition prize into your account. Not providing an ID, will not allow You to collect the Competition Prize.
5.6 It is a prerequisite before being awarded by any Prize amounting AED /1,250/ (One Thousand Two Hundred Fifty United Arab Emirates Dirhams) and/or above, that You accept and consent to participate in all the publicity surrounding the competition organized by Us, notably that You approve that We may publish Your legal name, social media name and content shared by the winner in the Competition on any media (including, for the avoidance of doubt, the Online Services and Our social media platforms) and make this information available on request to third parties. The acceptance or even claim of your Competition Prize, will be considered as your legal tacit consent enabling such publicity, marketing, reproduction, publication, and broadcast by all means and media. By accepting to receive the Prize, you are waiving your right to object regarding any publicity, marketing, reproduction and publication of your personal data that has been provided and shared by You into your Account.
5.7 For Online purchases, the GoWin Winner can decide not to withdraw the Competition Prize and keep it in his Online Wallet. In case, he wishes to withdraw it, the GoWin Winner should provide us with his bank account (IBAN) in Dubai in order to transfer their Competition Prize from his Online Wallet to his UAE bank account.
5.8 For each Competition Prize exceeding an amount of /1,000/ AED (One Thousand UAE Dirhams) and which is resulting from an Offline purchase, the collection of this Prize will be done at the HQ of the Company.
5.9 If we become aware of any fraud, dishonesty or similar action (or omission) by You which relates to Your entitlement to a Competition Prize, We (at Our sole discretion) might retain the right to disqualify You and not award You the Competition Prize.
5.10 You will be disqualified, if We, in our sole discretion, believe that you are in breach of any GoWin Competition Rules and/or any of the Terms and/or if:
- You or another person intended to increase the chances of you or that person winning a Prize in the relevant Raffle Draw above the chances enjoyed by other Participants of that Raffle Draw, or to increase that Prize, or otherwise breach the Terms, which resulted in receiving a free Raffle Ticket and participating in the Raffle Draw;
- the Raffle Ticket is counterfeit, all or part of the Raffle Ticket has been forged;
- the details associated with the Raffle Ticket number do not match official records of that Raffle Ticket, owned by us;
- We reasonably believe that the Raffle Ticket was bought by or on behalf of a person who fails to meet the requirements as set forth in Section 4.1.;
- We reasonably believe that the person claiming the Prize is not the holder of the relevant Account;
- the Raffle Ticket has not been issued by us;
- We reasonably believe that information provided by the person claiming the Prize is incomplete or has been altered or tampered with;
- the Raffle Ticket is defective, in whole or in part.
5.11 We reserve the right, at any time, to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, any Raffle Draw including the Terms and Conditions with or without prior notice for any reasons without Us having any liability towards You.
5.12 A GoWin Customer has only sixty (60) days from date of issuance of their tickets to withdraw the Prize. Failing to do so, the Competition Prize will be forfeited unless it has been requested by You that we transfer the Prize to the Online Wallet as mentioned in below article 6.4 (ii).
5.13 GoWin Winner should provide a proof of his identity in the form of a passport or national identification document. In the event that a GoWin Winner cannot provide a proof of identity, We may withdraw the related Competition Prize.
6.1 Access to the GoWin Website is free of charge and it is Your responsibility to make any and all arrangements necessary in order to access the Online Information. There is no guarantee that the online details will be displayed correctly on all types of digital devices.
6.2 Access to the Platform is provided “as is” and on an “as available” basis, and to the fullest extent permitted by law, we disclaim all warranties.
6.3 You alone are responsible for ensuring that it is legal for You to access the GoWin Website and to benefit from the Entry to a free daily Raffle Draw. You hereby acknowledge as well that it is Your responsibility to ensure that You are compliant to all applicable laws and that you fulfill the abovementioned eligibility criteria.
6.4 Account Inactivity :
- We may suspend or discontinue the Platform (or any part of it) at any time and without prior notice. We will not be liable to You in any way if the Platform (or any part of it) is unavailable at any time and for any period.
- The Prize may be transferred to your Account, notably saved in your Online Wallet and stored for sixty (60) consecutive days from the last login into the Account. Upon the expiry of those (60) days, the Prize should be transferred to your bank account if it hasn’t been used or withdrawn.
6.5 Account Termination, Suspension, and Closure
- You have the right to permanently terminate your Account by contacting us at [email protected].
- In case of violation of these Terms, or failure to meet criteria set forth in Section 4.1, the Company has the right to suspend your Account. Suspended Accounts are not allowed to purchase a GoWin Pencil.
- After your Account is suspended, we shall notify you about the suspension. Upon receiving a suspension notification, you shall have seven (7) days to repeal the reasons for suspension. In an event you fail to repeal the reasons for suspension, your Account will be closed.
- You can make a withdrawal of a Competition Prize from the closed Account in a time period of one hundred (100) days after Closure.
7.1 The services displayed on the Website are provided without any guarantees, conditions or warranties as to its accuracy, quality, and fit for a particular purpose or need. We do not guarantee that our Website is error-free, reliable or will operate without interruption.
7.2 All information and services provided on the Website are provided on a strictly “as is” basis without any warranty whatsoever.
7.3 Nothing on the Platform constitutes an advice on which You should rely. It is provided for general information purposes only.
7.4 If you are not satisfied with the conditions and/or quality of the GoWin Website, you must stop using the GoWin Website. Using the GoWin Website shall mean that you have no claims against the Company.
7.5 Changes may be made periodically to Terms, Rules, laws and regulations; these changes may or may not be incorporated in any new materials on the Platform, including the Terms or Rules. If You have obtained information on GoWin from a source other than Us, be aware that data can be altered after its original distribution.
8.1 Warranties and Anti-money laundering rules
- You, as a Customer, warrant and undertake that in accordance with these Terms, in a lawful matter and, in particular, without limitation:
- You will comply fully with all local, national or international laws and/or regulations.
- You will not in any way, be involved in any unlawful, money laundering or fraudulent act.
- The Company reserves the right to report violations that may include but are not limited to money laundering, terrorism financing, and other criminal offences if such were committed using funds, attempted to be deposited to Your Account.
8.2 Limitation of Liability
- IN NO EVENT SHALL THE COMPANY, ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, AND ALL THIRD PARTY SERVICE PROVIDERS, BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY OTHER PERSON OR ENTITY FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES WHATSOEVER, INCLUDING ANY THAT MAY RESULT FROM (I) THE ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS, OR CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE, (II) THE ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS, OR CONTENT OF ANY SITES LINKED (THROUGH HYPERLINKS, BANNER ADVERTISING OR OTHERWISE) TO THIS WEBSITE, (III) THE SERVICES FOUND AT THIS WEBSITE OR ANY WEBSITES LINKED (THROUGH HYPERLINKS, BANNER ADVERTISING OR OTHERWISE) TO THIS WEBSITE, (IV) PERSONAL INJURY OR PROPERTY DAMAGE OF ANY NATURE WHATSOEVER, (V) THIRD-PARTY CONDUCT OF ANY NATURE WHATSOEVER OR HACKERS, (VI) ANY UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR USE OF OUR SERVERS AND/OR ANY AND ALL CONTENT, PERSONAL INFORMATION OR OTHER INFORMATION AND DATA STORED THEREIN, (VII) ANY INTERRUPTION OR CESSATION OF SERVICES TO OR FROM THIS WEBSITE OR ANY WEBSITES LINKED (THROUGH HYPERLINKS, BANNER ADVERTISING OR OTHERWISE) TO THIS SITE, (VIII) HACKING OR ANY VIRUSES, WORMS, BUGS, TROJAN HORSES, OR THE LIKE, WHICH MAY BE TRANSMITTED TO OR FROM THIS WEBSITE OR ANY WEBSITES LINKED (THROUGH HYPERLINKS, BANNER ADVERTISING OR OTHERWISE) TO THIS WEBSITE, (IX) ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND INCURRED AS A RESULT OF YOUR USE OF THIS SITE OR THE SERVICES FOUND AT THIS WEBSITE, WHETHER BASED ON WARRANTY, CONTRACT, TORT, OR ANY OTHER LEGAL OR EQUITABLE THEORY, AND WHETHER OR NOT THE COMPANY IS ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
- The Company will not be liable for any loss of profits, indirect, special or consequential loss suffered or incurred by you that arises out of the termination of any Account or from the participation or non-participation in any Free Draw.
2. The Company will not be held liable as well for any loss or damage suffered by any Customer in relation or arising from:
- Events beyond Our reasonable control and expectations (for example situations arising from pandemic, epidemic, restrictions, war, fire, flood, drought, power cut, and/or failure or obstruction of any network, broadcasting or telecommunications service); or
- Failure or destruction of, or damage to, all or part of the Central Computer System or Our records or any third party (including, without limitation, Central Computer System); or
- Providing false information about your identity and others requested details in Your Account; or
- If you are disqualified as per present article 5.10.
8.3 Our only obligation is to pay the Prize(s) won in a Draw to the rightful and eligible GoWin Customer, holder of eligible winning Entries.
8.4 You acknowledge and agree that in accepting these Terms You do not rely on, and shall have no remedy in respect of, any statement, representation, warranty (in each case whether negligently or innocently made) or understanding of any person whether or not that person is a party to these Terms. To the fullest extent permissible by law, We exclude all representations, warranties, and guarantees (whether express or implied).
8.5 Nothing in these Terms seeks to exclude or limit Your legal rights as a consumer.
9.Governing Law and Competent Jurisdiction.
9.1 The Customer agrees that these Terms and the relationship between the Customer and the Company running the Website shall be governed by the laws and regulations that are applicable in Dubai .
9.2. The Customer agrees that for the purposes of resolving disputes between the Customer and the Company e-mail correspondence with the authorized persons of the Company at [email protected]. shall be effective and binding means of communication.
9.3. If the parties (Customer and Company) fail to reach an agreement on the dispute within thirty (30) calendar days, any legal dispute will be deferred to the Dubai Courts.
10.1 The Company’s discretion, reasonably exercised within the provisions of these Terms and the Applicable Law is final and binding.
10.2 If any provision (or part of a provision) in any of these Terms is decided by a court of competent jurisdiction to be void and/or unenforceable, that decision will only affect that particular provision (or part of it) and will not, in itself, make the other provisions void or unenforceable.
10.3 We may amend these Terms and the Rules from time to time. Such amendments, modifications or changes will be applicable and contractually binding with effect from the date of their publication on the GoWin Website.
10.4 The Customers agree to abide by these Terms and Rules when they use the Website.
10.5 Customers may at any time stop using the Website.
10.6 These Terms shall remain in force until terminated by the Company. The Company may terminate these Terms at any time at its own discretion without explaining the reasons for this decision.
10.7 If any questions have not been regulated by these Terms, they shall be regulated under the Applicable Law.
10.8 These Terms and Rules constitute the entire agreement between You and Us depending on your use of the Website. 10.9 Should you have any comments, questions or complaints, please contact us at [email protected].